This programme is for students wishing to combine a language course with real work experience in Spain. The programme gives students the opportunity to gain valuable vocational experience, thus increasing employment prospects through the development of language, business, interpersonal and cultural skills. The programme:
- Spanish lessons from Monday to Friday, 4 hours per day (including breaks). 20 hours in total.
- Work experience: 5 days of approximately 3-4 hours per day.
The work experience is normally in the hotel business and tourism industry. Accommodation: in self-catering apartments, shared with other students. Arrival and departure is on Saturdays. Conditions:
- the student and his/her school must sign a work placement contract; you can copy the contract onto your school’s headed paper.
- the student must be insured for accidents and public liability.
- the student must be well disciplined.
- the student must wear a white shirt, black shoes and black trousers for boys and a black skirt for girls, during the work experience.
|DEPOSIT FOR APARTMENT (*)||
|euros per week (minimum 1 week).|
(*) The deposit will be returned at the end of the stay if the apartment is clean and no damage has been done. The price includes:
- the organisation and guidance during the placement.
- the accommodation.
- the language lessons and course materials.