To get a real taste of Spain we recommend our “traditional tour” to our groups.
This programme includes various, typical elements of the rich Spanish culture.
Spanish language lessons, Flamenco lessons and a cookery demonstration will make you acquainted with (and probably enchanted by!) Spain.
Apart from the sea you’ll also enjoy a day in the Pyrenees mountain range.
An example of a group programme (can be adapted to your needs):
- Day 1: Arrival with dinner in the hotel.
- Day 2: Make your own wine! after visiting a local vineyard including you will be able to experiment the traditional way of making wine. First we will have to wash our feet and then tread the grapes. Once the wine is ready we will send a personalized bottle of wine to the agency. Afternoon: Spanish lessons: learn some basic expressions to feel more at ease in Spain.
- Day 3: Full day excursion to Barcelona.
- Day 4: Morning excursion to Cadaqués: a picturesque fisherman’s village where Salvador Dalí lived. Afternoon free.
- Day 5: Pyrenees day! A breathtaking trainride from Ribes de Freser to Vall de Nuria (a valley at 2000 metres high) followed by a sangría and paella demonstration and lunch in the beautiful mountain village of Camprodon. On the way back, we make photo stops in la Garrotxa (the volcanic region), in the village of Castellfollit de la Roca; a village built on lava and the medieval village Besalu.
- Day 6: Flamenco lessons. Learn and feel the basic steps of the famous Spanish dance. Afternoon excursion to Girona, the capital of the province with it’s Gothic cathedral, Arabian baths, Jewish quarter, Ramblas for shopping etc ….
- Day 7: Departure after breakfast.