The idea behind the group lessons is to introduce students to a real Spanish environment. Our focus is mainly on communication, to make use of the stay in Spain and to deal with subjects that might not always be studied in the home country. Our teachers are native speakers who help the students with their pronunciation, vocabulary, communication and discuss aspects of Spanish life and culture.
Before their arrival, party leaders can contact us so we can adapt the lessons to the level and needs of the students. We plan the lesson material according to the aim of the trip and the interests of the students, in order to motivate and educate in an entertaining way, improving their Spanish. Our activities are varied; video, songs, role plays of everyday Spanish life, reading adapted texts, interviews, etc.
The programmes generally consist of 15 hours of Spanish lessons. Every session has a specific subject. Subjects are varied to avoid monotony and help the students make the best of their time. The programme can be adapted should the group need preparation for a specific, official exam.
Our goal is to get our students in touch with Spanish, provide them with the necessary tools to learn and submerge them in a different way of life; all in an enjoyable and entertaining way.[box title="Group Programmes" color="#ff6600"]
An example of a group programme (can be adapted to your needs):
- Day 1: Arrival with dinner.
- Day 2: Lessons 09.30-13.30h, excursion by boat to Cadaqués (picturesque fisherman’s village where Salvador Dalí lived).
- Day 3: Lessons 09.30-13.30h, excursion to Girona (the capital of the province with a Gothic Cathedral, Arabian baths, Jewish Quarter etc).
- Day 4: Full day excursion to Barcelona.
- Day 5: Lessons 09.30-13.30h, excursion to Figueras with a visit to the Dalí Museum.
- Day 6: Lessons 09.30-12.30h. Departure.