Traditional Tours organises music tours for (school) groups who wish to perform in our region.
We have agreements with various town halls in the region (Rosas, Figueras, Empuriabrava/ Castellón de Empuries) for music performances.
We take care of the whole process of the performances:
- Planning of the performances.
- Putting up posters (if you wish to send us any or wish us to make any) to make publicity.
- The publicity via the town halls.
- The infrastructure (chairs/stage/electricity….)
An example of a group programme (can be adapted to your needs):
- Day 1: Arrival with dinner in the hotel
- Day 2: Morning trip by boat to Cadaques (picturesque fisherman’s village where Salvador Dalí lived). Afternoon performance in Rosas.
- Day 3: Morning visit to Girona (the capital of the province with the Gothic Cathedral, Aarbian baths, Jewish Quarter and it’s Ramblas for shopping ….) Afternoon performance in Figueras.
- Day 4: Full day visit to Barcelona including to the famous Opera house Liceu.
- Day 5: Morning visit to Figueras with the famous Dalí museum. Afternoon performance in Castelló de Empùries/Empuriabrava.
- Day 6: Departure after breakfast.