Traditional Tours co-operates among others with the Tourism and Hospitality School in Girona and Figueres.[box title="Group Programmes" color="#ff6600"]
An example of a group programme (can be adapted to your needs):
- Day 1: Arrival with dinner at the hotel.
- Day 2: Morning: visit to a local vineyard including “Make your own wine” activity. During the activity you will be able to experiment the traditional way of making wine. First you will wash your feet and then tread the grapes, and once the wine is ready we will send a personalized bottle of wine to the school. Afternoon: visit to the Tourism and Hospitality School in Girona
- Day 3: Morning: visit to the Dalí Museum in Figueres. Afternoon: exchange activity and cookery course at the Hospitality School in Figueres.
- Day 4: day trip to Barcelona. Afternoon visit to Mont Sant Benet for a cookery course of Medieval cuisine. This course was elaborated with the participation of Ferran Adrià from the El Bulli Foundation.
- Day 5: Morning: Make your own bread at the Eco-Museum La Farinera in Castelló d’ Empúries, guided visit of the museum and Medieval village. You will be able to take you own bread back. Afternoon: excursion boat trip to Cadaqués or to the Nature Park of the Aiguamoll de l’Empordà
- Day 6: Departure after breakfast.