In order for students to profit as much as possible from their stay in Spain, they will live with Spanish families and share their daily routine, always speaking Spanish and therefore developing real language skills.
Two or maximum three students will be placed in the same family. Apart from Spanish lesssons at a language school, the programme can include excursions and visits of museums, business visits, activities such as flamenco lessons, cookery lessons, exchange with a local school, etc.
We offer family accommodation in Spain as for example in Malaga, Valencia, Barcelona, Madrid, Salamanca, Bilbao, but also in Portugal (Lisbon) and Andorra.[box title="Group Programmes" color="#ff6600"]
An example of a group programme (can be adapted to your needs), for Malaga:
- Day 1: Arrival, transfer to the language school where the families will welcome the students and take them to their home.
- Day 2: Morning: three hours of Spanish lessons. Afternoon guided visit of Málaga.
- Day 3: Day trip to Granada, visit of the Alhambra.
- Day 4: Morning: three hours of Spanish lessons. Afternoon flamenco lesson.
- Day 5: Morning: guided visit to the local market, with a typical Spanish breakfast: churros con chocolate. Afternoon: guided visit of the Museum of Popular Arts in Málaga, later goodbye party at the school.
- Day 6: Departure after breakfast.