In this programme, students can learn Spanish in Spain and meet local students of their own age while participating in their lessons. It gives them the opportunity to gain insight of a typical Spanish school day, and they can interact with the Spanish students practicing their language skills and other subjects, even making new friends.[box title="Group Programmes" color="#ff6600"]
An example of a group programme (can be adapted to your needs):
- Day 1: Arrival. Dinner at the hotel.
- Day 2: Morning: two hours of Spanish lessons. Afternoon guided visit of Barcelona.
- Day 3: Morning: two hours exchange with a local school. Afternoon free.
- Day 4: day trip to Figueres with the Dali Museum, and Roses.
- Day 5: Morning: two hours of Spanish lessons. Afternoon visit of Montserrat.
- Day 6: Departure after breakfast.