The idea of this programme is to introduce school groups to the world of Spanish industry. The groups we receive are allowed to enter Spanish companies which are willing to show them their production process.
We offer visits of companies in different sectors, like for example:
Alternativa 3: Fair-trade coffee roaster in Terrassa, close to Barcelona
Galetas Trias: Cookie factory in Santa Coloma de Farners
La Fageda: This Company produces yogurts (100.000 per day!). During the visit an explanation is given about the care, feeding and milking of the cows and the process of making the yogurt.
Cerveceria Moritz: traditional beer brewery in Barcelona
Torrons Agramunt: Turron is the typical Spanish sweet served at Christmas
Fábrica del Sol: An institution in the middle of Barcelona with exhibitions around the subject of urban environment, sustainability and renewable energy
Airport of Barcelona: Visits to the usually forbidden areas of this international airport
Rieju: Motorcycle factory in Figueres
TV3: The studios of one of the most popular Catalan TV broadcaster, close to Barcelona
Diari de Girona: regional Catalan newspaper
El País: national newspaper in Madrid[box title="Group Programmes" color="#ff6600"]
An example of a group programme (can be adapted to your needs):
- Day 1: Arrival with dinner in the hotel.
- Day 2: Morning visit to the Fábrica del Sol, with its exhibition of renewable energy. Afternoon free visit of Barcelona.
- Day 3: Visit to the motorcycle factory Rieju in Figueres. Afternoon visit of the port of Roses.
- Day 4: Visit to la Fageda and the possiblity of a guided tour of the volcanic region.
- Day 5: Visit to the Diari de Girona, combined with a visit to the city of Girona with its Gothic Cathedral, Arabian baths, Jewish quarter and the Ramblas for shopping.
- Day 6: Departure after breakfast.