Camprodon is a typical Pyrenees mountain village, very well situated for walking tours, excursions to the high Pyrenees and beach resorts such as Roses, and trips to the impressive city of Barcelona. (Light/moderate walking, ideal for all age groups including senior citizens).[box title="Group Programmes" color="#ff6600"]
- Day 1: Arrival at hotel Camprodon; welcome drink and dinner.
- Day 2: Full day walking trip through the volcanic area of la Garrotxa.
- Day 3: Full day trip to Barcelona.
- Day 4: Ribes de Freser, trip on the breathtaking Rack Railway to the Sanctuary of Vall de Nuria , 2000 metres high, light guided walk around the valley of Nuria (1,5h). In the afternoon visit to the monastery of Ripoll
- Day 5: Full day excursion to Roses, a pleasant beach resort and visit to Dalí museum in Figueres
- Day 6: Half day walk from the hotel to the hermitage of Sant Antoni with packed lunch (no coach).
- Day 7: Departure after breakfast.