Traditional Tours is a full service incoming travel agency in Rosas (north east coast of Spain). We have successfully been organising tours for groups throughout the whole of Spain, Portugal and Andorra since 1993. All our tours offer groups the possibility to discover and participate in cultural traditions and to live the life as locals do! Programmes can include various activities, such as: Spanish lessons, Flamenco lessons, making your own wine, visits to the traditional shepherds of Cantabria, the Pasiegos, visits to local companies, guided walks to discover the beauty of the country – all this can give you a real taste of Spain. The main reasons why our customers choose us are:
- Service - our business has become successful because we apply a “Service is everything approach” to all the elements of your holiday. This is achieved because our staff and suppliers apply very high standards from the start to the finish, giving you peace of mind that you leave your holiday a happy and contented customer.
- Experience - our team have a broad experience which enables us to correctly match your wants and needs ensuring that your accommodation, excursions, coaches, guides and any other requirements will meet your expectations.
- Price - like for like we offer the best value and we will not be beaten on price.
- Personal Touch - we offer all our visitors 24hour access to their personal tour director, so if you have any questions throughout your stay, help is only a phone call away.
- Huub Graat, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Betty Lloung, email@example.com
- Ester Rodríguez, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sandrine Legueret, email@example.com
- Kathy Fischer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Astrid Frei, email@example.com
- Shuwei Shu, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cristina Martínez, email@example.com
You can reach us by post, telephone, fax, e-mail or the web at the following address:
|Postal address:||Traditional Tours C/Pare Claret 72 17480 Rosas Spain|
|Urgent telephone number::||+34 629410124|
- Barcelona. El Prat Airport.150 Km http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barcelona_Airport
- Barcelona/Tarragona. Reus Airport. 220km http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reus_Airport
- Perpignan. Rivesaltes Airport. 60 Km http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivesaltes_Airport
- Girona. Costa Brava Airport. 70 Km http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girona_Airport